WELCOME TO INDUSS
INDUSS IS THE LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF PARBOILING AND DRYING EQUIPMENTS
Induss is a pioneer in Parboiling Technology solutions
– Established in 1974 in Kolkata (India, Induss is a renowned manufacturer for paddy parboiling and drier plants.
– Induss technology has been mentioned in “Rice Parboiling” book by FAO, United Nations and “Rice Chemistry & Technology” by the American Association of Cereal Chemists” USA.
– Spread across 2 acres land in Kolkata, the company has successfully delivered more than 4,500 plants across the world till date.
– The company is today headed by its founder director Mr. Shanti Aggarwal and has a team of 70+ employees.
– The company was awarded with the status of ‘Star Export House’ and has received many awards from EEPC.
A diversified product portfolio, and an integrated, scalable manufacturing platform
– Induss provides a complete solution to parboiling and drying process on various varieties of paddy.
– Induss plants process more than 25 million tons of paddy per year.
– State-of-the-art manufacturing facility equipped with modern machines.
– Collaborated in the past with the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur for Joint Research and Development to provide update technology.
– Induss provides end-to-end solutions from manufacturing to erection to processing on turn-key basis for projects from 50 tons per day to 2000 tons per day
Strong Overseas presence
– The company is a major exporter of Paddy parboiling Plants and has built a strong clientele base in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Vietnam, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Cambodia.
– More than 450 plants across 8 countries.